C-19 Accredited as a ‘Safe place to work & visit’
We are delighted to have received accreditation from the CSC to certify that we are ‘a safe place to work and visit’ with regard to our C-19 procols as independently verified by CSC.
As a CSC C-19 accredited site we have been recognised as:
- Clean and sanitise our site regularly
- We provide sufficient handwashing/sanitising facilities throughout
- We implement suitable social distancing control measures throughout
- We have detailed illness supporting procedures in place
- We ensure staff are trained and knowledgeable on C-19 procedures
- We undertake and independent on-site assessment by qualified Environmental Health Professionals
As a team we are working hard at all times to make the Dorset Arms a safe place to visit and work and are delighted to have been recognised in this way.
Published 18 September 2020